Thursday, November 29, 2012

50 Shades of Game of Thrones

wow-e-wow! It's been some time since I last updated... Let's not ever be apart for that long again <3

But for realz, I've been super busy with school. First year in Sheridans animation program has nothing on the second. It really doesnt help that two of our professors waited until half way through the semester to give us our first assignments, so now we're rushing to finish all of these projects now. 

Here's some of the stuff I've been working on....


Some layouts I'm not too fond of... Probably because I'm not to fond of the assignments for this class

^ Refrenced Qarth from Game of Thrones

^Used the castle in Kings Landing from Game of Thrones


Second painting assignment. What's that? I've only done two so far this semester? Well that would be because he decided to screw us over and make half the semesters work due in the last two weeks of school.



Remember how I said I hoped my Story Boards would be improved from the last ones? THEY WERE!    I'm Awesome.











*sigh* I'm stressed


No comments:

Post a Comment